To my angels... Good Luck on your amazing journey

One of the things I love about my work is the opportunity that its affords me to meet most amazing people from different walks of life. On Saturday I had a meeting with this young beautiful couple, they getting married next weekend. It was not my first time meeting them, but yesterday I got a chance to get to know them better. They are both so sweet and very humble, and yes they are born again Christians. They  like friends, when are always giggling to each other... which I thought was very cute. 
 
 So what special about them, when people are about to get married there are always pressures that expose the true colours of both parties, but to see people holding on together without blaming each other, but just making sure that whatever that needs to be achieved is achieved, it says a lot about the future of the couple.
 
It is real beautiful for me to see two people loving each other, I know some people have given up on love, but I don't want lie, to me, Love is one of the amazing gifts God gave us.
 
So next weekend I will be attending their beautiful wedding and I will surely post pictures so that you see what I mean. With my little experience in doing weddings, one can actually say a lot about the couple based on how they interact during the planning phase. So I would love to be the first one to congratulate them in this beautiful journey they are about to embark on. So Nhlanhla and Oupa have a great one, remember, "Those who build the house without God, they doing it in vein" .
 
The best lesson I know about marriage from the movie " Fire Proof" is that, you must treat your spouse as you would treat your partner if you were working for the fire department.  You can never leave them in fire, no matter what happens, you stay with your partner ... I know it sounds controversial, and I'm not about to explain or clarify it, I am no marriage expect, but that concept real did capture my spirit. 
 
So angels have a beautiful life together and thank you for allowing awami creations to be part of your big day, I hope flower girls will be looking amazing... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Grace

Count Your Blessings... you will be so amazed!

See the Light