Greetings

A friend of mine suggested that I started a blog, to be honest I laughed and I thought it was too much for me, I couldn't do it...
So this past weekend I attended a funeral and somehow during the proceedings I couldn't stop thinking "how brief life is " , how much we have to give and live for while we still breathing. Each and every day we listen to songs, we read books, we watch movies, and can we imagined if all those people never take that first step to try and achieve their dreams.

So here I am, I am claiming back my life one step at a time, one hour at a time, and yes one day at a time... I know this might not be as entertaining or full of gossip as some would expect, but this is my little note book where I will get to share, my love, my dreams, my fears as well as projects that the company is engaging on.

My prayer is that each day I get a chance to influence one in ten people who will care to read this blog....

So if you are reading this why don't you join me, lets make it a point that we change our lives for the better, lets become the best we can possible can be... remember you can give the world your name... its all waiting for you... You are a son and a daughter of the most high God who created heavens and earth and who created you in his own image...

With love
awami...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Grace

Count Your Blessings... you will be so amazed!

See the Light